Who else doesn’t have a butt?

I'm not sure. Nylon will be more rot resistant in a sweaty environment. but the stiffness of leather might be a positive attribute. I'd have to use both *to know which I liked better.

*For me, the answer is "nothing", but if I needed suspenders... I don't like stuff over my shoulders if I can help it.

Occidental makes great stuff, i have the all leather version of that for mine, mostly occidental stuff too. I don't wear it all the time, but a toolbelt is super handy when doing certain jobs.

August just announced the version 2.0 suspenders are available. They are designed to support a hydration pack which is still in the design stages. See picture of prototype. I
wear a hydration pack often so this will be tempting feature.

Yeah, August is gonna get some more money out of me. Gonna have to find out if the hydration pack is insulated, if not it'll get icky hot.

It's in olive drab! For a hot second I almost bought a monkey beaver saddle cause it was available in OD. Common sense prevailed, and I determined I didn't need a new saddle just cause of the color. Hard to say what the future will bring though. If I ever do need a new saddle, it'll certainly be an MB.

It's in olive drab! For a hot second I almost bought a monkey beaver saddle cause it was available in OD. Common sense prevailed, and I determined I didn't need a new saddle just cause of the color. Hard to say what the future will bring though. If I ever do need a new saddle, it'll certainly be an MB.
I almost bought the splatterpaint 2.0, then realized I bought a treemotion Evo about a month before...

Debating in giving my dad the treemotion and buying a mb2.0, he is in a Notch sentinel that I bought used for $100, it's not totally worn out but there is a gear loop missing and it's pretty dirty

Funny story on the gear loop but I will tell it another time, not in a good spot to text a bunch right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bought the Monkey Beaver 2.0 suspenders for the original Treemotion. They are great, pricey, but great! I love the gear loops. The chest tether is the best. I run the Akimbo primarily. I never have to re adjust the suspenders after putting them on. Climbed 8 hours with a 35cc top handle twisting into all kinds of positions and they held tight. Haven’t tied them with a 395xp yet but certain they will work flawlessly.

Back