Wheeled Leaf Blower

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Southern words at faster than northern speed generally makes conversations... difficult. I'm kinda working on slowing down though.

I gave one a try yrs ago. Large elm beside a barn. It did save me a ton of time and grief.
Bark, saw dust and twig bits all blown off the lawn into the woods.
Have to do alot of pushin and pullin. Also tried a vac and bagger and that worked fair even on stump clean up.
I would compare the output at the end of the tube. See what you find. I would bet it is not much greater
than the BR600.
I ahve the BR600 and think it works better at sweepin/blowin and directing the debris but not once the pile/row gets to big.
At that point you just start another pile or kick it onto a tarp and slide it all along.
Hope this helps

Thinking about for cleaning up after tree work

That still strikes me as odd that you even think about that.

Leave the jobsite better than it was before you arrived. That's how you make a good impression! Remove ALL debris! :rockon:

Not to get off track but I think one model of Billy goat is just a big blower but one will suck up and blow sticks like a yard vac .

From my observation Califorians talk at about twice the speed we flat landers can comprehend them .Southern draw I have no problem with because I grew up amongst them .Fact a little bit of it stuck too .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I forgot Scott has a BM Rake and that the Tandem Dual 140 can drive across the yard with minimal damage. Thus I can use the BM Rake to consolidate the big stuff, then the backpack blower to tidy up the rest and save the $3k and still save a substantial amount of time. Also I get to make video of a product to boot!

Back