Leaf blower vs snow

Ed L

Treehouser
This is my 3rd winter since buying my Husky 580BTS, its the biggest one they offer, damn near 1000 cfm.

We've been getting 1-2" of snow every day, just enough to be a pain in the azz. Loml has a small cafe here in town, keeping the sidewalk cleared has been a full time job.

Need to keep an area 12' x 50' clear, plus a full length step down to the street and the angle parking area. Our village idiot doesn't do his job, hence, me cleaning the parking area.

Larger snows are handled with a snowblower and plow truck, the light fluffy crap is dispached with the blower.

I'll wager it took me 15 minutes tonite, with the blower to clean everything. Good til tomorrow afternoon when we get more white crap. The blower makes my life much easier......

Ed

Yes, light snow that drifts easy is fast with my SH86.

Lake Erie might be on it’s way to freezing around now, which changes everything around here. Lake effect snow is heavy stuff, but once the lake freezes it’s tolerable. Sort of.
Texas would be nice.

Texas would be nice.
Would it?

fortworth-pile-up.jpg

Aside from the current insanity, I'm glad there's a Texas in an abstract sense, but I'm also glad I don't live there.

Was a wreck or the line for deep fried salt lick and discount ammo? I loved texas just not enough trees until your in the east of it.

I've got a BG 85 and a BR 400 Stihl .The back pack has more blow than the hand held .I might use them today as they say we got 6" last night but it looks like more to me . It's powder so it should move fairly easy .

Back