Weird (or not!) Forums!

Originally Posted by nightglory
I can retract my fangs. most vampires from my line of blood could! any way some of us can retract fangs aome just have all around pointy fangs and some of us just have regular or no fangs at all!

The vampire says to the half-vampire...

Originally posted by soul
Its because your not used to using them frequently either that or you have to wait for it to come by itself unless your a mix blood like me then you just have to work with what you got i guess.

Says the half-vampire...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just might have to join that forum - it sounds like they're REAL vampires!

I wonder if they're any werewolf forums out there?

lemme take a look...

I always wondered what I'd do...

From thread: What's Your Zombie Plan?

...Step 9. Find the tallest climbable tree you can find (not near the bike or jeep). Wear the bag on your back. Wear the harness, rope, shotgun, and ammunition over you shoulders. This will be a lot to carry, but shouldn't be impossible. If it is, get the lady to help. If there is no lady present, leave the rope and harness at the bottom of the drop and come back for it. If you are going up the second time, take the crowbar and the axe with you. If not, wait until the next time you are going up the tree.

Step 10. When at the top of the tree, try to throw the rope across to a nearby tree. Tie a noose and catch it on an upturned branch. Climb the second tree later and secure the rope more. (Over the course of several days you may wish to use as much rope as you can find on your scavenge hunts to build up a network of ropes, so that you may travel through the trees if a necessary (for example if the zombies are climbing your tree, it will buy you some time.))

Step 11. Secure bag onto tree, either with it's straps or with the rope. Secure the harness to the tree. Secure yourself to the harness. (If there is a lady present secure her to you with excess rope). Spend the night up there. Hopefully the outside situation will have calmed down over night. Yes there will still be zombies, but hopefully the panic will have died down by then as paniccy people usually die first.

Day 2.

Step 1. Wake, cover yourself in warpaint. Tell the woman to stay where she is. Express how important it is that she stay there. (You will have already the discussed this the night before).

Warpaint and telling the woman to stay put...serious.:what:

If zombies come I'll finally have a use for all this ammo I have stashed. Me, Milla, some warpaint and 16,000 rounds of 5.56mm... it'll be hard to get that up the tree though.

Loki is a Norse deity

NO, Loke is a Jætte, not a deity.
I have no idea what you'd call a Jætte in english, but they were not gods.
They were supernatural beings, closely related to stones, trees, rivers etc.
Kind of like pantheistic deities.
Or , comes to mind; all the treefolks in this forum:D

Butch, Why, precisely, did you check for and find a purse forum before thinking to look for a wallet forum?:what::P

You guy's need a good hobby!

I can help there.
Just thought of a nice way to keep you going and my collection growing...

You can look up chainsaws and chainsaw literature for me.
It is a fun hobby and since you don't have one, I can help get you started...

But the stuff go to me of curse, then when you are fully trained in the art of collecting saws I give you a nice diploma!

Back