Visiting in Tucson, AZ area.

Underwor

Treehouser
Any tree housers in this area? Most likely will be down there the middle of next week for a few days. Will try to put up with the heat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just found out that the people we were going to visit are in IL. So the visit will be later, possibly next year. I'll have to look Dave up when I get there though. thanks for the info Jeff.

monkey with a saw is here as well, and feel free to catch up with us when you do
ill be working at university of arizona soon, maybe we can tour the arboretum or something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sounds as if the trip might be back on. Who knows. What you doing so far away from the redwoods?

It sounds as if the trip might be back on. Who knows. What you doing so far away from the redwoods?

well i refuse to grow dope for a living, and thats about all that creates money there these days, mills are closing, fishings dead, and californias comp and taxes, and dot/smog laws pretty much damn near bankrupt a fellow

Not uncommon out in the west to use that term for weed, MB. I think a left over from the reefer madness days when it all was said to be dope.

Probably gonna need to jog or get a machine in the office to combat public servant arborist belly....
It's a killer.

Welcome to, there is always tomorrow land...

:)
Seriously though, you're stoked. Sounds like something you could bide your time and own the roost in no time.
Especially a go-getter like yourself.

Dave is a pretty skinny fellow, or at least he was when I last saw him. Probably no worries on that count.

But that sure sounds like a wonderful gig.

after i quit smoking, and had my hernia surgery i went from 190 to 235lbs, but i dont look fat yet,

and yeah the campus is crawling with honeys, good thing i have dark sunglasses:>

dope growing...hmmmm well one of my buddies thats a grower always says "dope money bitch" when i ask how the hell you bought that? always has the coolest toys, bought an ultra light , just because.... fishing boat, for fun....7k$ racing trans for his dodge, with a banks turbo and exhaust brake
growing became so trendy and the new era growers are dicks, not the cool old guys they used to be,
greed drives it, and the attitude shows, its all about flaunting it now a days, i have friends that grow amazing medicine, and then there are the guys that will get mold, and just trim it out real well, and pack it in the middle of pounds, screwing people instead of throwing it away
besides the home invasions missing people and bodies turning up in the woods and rivers on a pretty much weekly basis..
besides the countless armed encounters ive had with folks in the woods, or in town doing tree work, being damn near run off the road by guys in huge trucks with water tanks or pallets of soil in em at 4 or 5 am

so for some reason i call it dope growing, because it pretty much became a negative, dont get me wrong, i love the mom n pop grower who has a nice greenhouse or indoor room, and takes great pride in it, and will share a bit with you to get your opinion, but having a client pull a gun on you or threaten you, or call you names cause theyre toting a gun kinda put the brakes on the love of it for me

I've seen bad situations arise where the parents were level headed people but their children succumbed to the abundant drug scene peer pressure that was around. I mean all the kids getting messed up bad during a vulnerable age, and the long term effects from it. I don't know if that would be a fair description of what could have occurred at your former location, but if so, for that reason too, the needs of your family makes the relocation a wise choice.

Back