Uses for a Loopie?

I was thinking that the dyneema (amsteel, maxibraid, etc) would have a neat feel to it. That slick rope would be good and WAY easier to adjust than regatta braid. It would get expensive, though...

I can confirm this statement. :)

Brevity and smelling errors courtesy of iPhone using Tapatalk

A patent was probably already off the table due to being derivative and obvious, but you're still wide open for a trademark and boutique shop ;^)

We could always learn our double and single column ties with a few rope chest harnesses. They have some different knots than us. From my experience a column tie is a lot safer on wrists and ankles that a single loop of rope around an appendage (less likely to constrict blood flow or cause nerve damage)

woukd that “rigging” make it unsafe to climb on?😝

In the spirit of Jonny’s work, I bet adjustable tenex slings would be a great under the bed restraint kit then from the loops you can add sections of rope to go to your partner

In the spirit of Jonny’s work, I bet adjustable tenex slings would be a great under the bed restraint kit then from the loops you can add sections of rope to go to your partner
That’s exactly what mine are, it’s a captain’s bed with drawers built into the base, no headboard or footboard.

I wish Butch was here for this conversation, he’d probably enjoy it.

Did he eventually switch to a Blake’s before retiring?
He was die hard taughtline hitch guy for ages.

Back