used 200T

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 3K
L

Levi

I am selling my used 200. I bought this about a year ago on CL, it was about new then. I have not used it much since I have owned it. It runs great and cuts wood! 14'' bar stihl bar and chain included. I am not quite sure of the value of this saw so I am open to offers. Thanks
Levi

PS I have misplaced my cord for camera to computer but I could text you pics if interested.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
found the cord...

Attachments

• P1000743.jpg
    P1000743.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 160
pics

Attachments

• P1000745.jpg
    P1000745.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 158
  • P1000746.jpg
    P1000746.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 157
Since Levi is new to the house I thought I'd vouch that there is real pro climber in Colorado by that name. The Rockett brothers climb fast!:D

Ben I am not sure that I want to let it go for that much, it is in really good shape and, I may be wrong but, I feel like I could get more for it. It's in really good shape.
Bixler I am hoping to buy one of those husky battery saws this spring and putting whatever money I get towards that.

Your gonna sell a 200t (which are no longer made and highly sought after) so you can buy a battery operated Husky?

Shakin my head. Come closer so I can smack ya! What are thinking man?

Does seem odd to sell it. Espescially to go electric? What's up with that?

Do you have lots more 200s?

I am aware that you can get a new 201 for less but personally I feel like this saw is worth $600 all day. I may be out of my mind...

Yes I do know a man who loves to work on these saws and he has around twenty 200s in his shop. He is not even a tree guy or a saw mechanic by trade, just does it for a hobby.

Yeah he has done a good bit of repair work on saws that I have used and they are solid.

Back