used 200T

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 3K
Now you watch these rascals .They'll do the samething they did with the 372 and 044 .Bring them out again with the price jacked 40 percent .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now you watch these rascals .They'll do the samething they did with the 372 and 044 .Bring them out again with the price jacked 40 percent .

That is scandalous indeed and highly possible although I would wager heavily that in the next 3-5yrs the battery saws will start to take over. All of the tech in tree work or life abroad would probably be unrecognizable if you were to travel only five or ten years ahead.

Your probably right, but I'm not sure the battery technology is where it needs to be yet. A couple more years and no doubt

I don't know about that battery business although it is improving by leaps and bounds .

As far as those 200t's they try to fleabay them for 500 up .Now if they fetch that much might be another story .I'm watching a few which could be project saws if they go cheap enough .

I really don't care who might be selling one or any other saw .If I were to pay 500 and up I'd about have to see and run the thing first .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saw is sold

I really don't care who might be selling one or any other saw .If I were to pay 500 and up I'd about have to see and run the thing first .

Good point, although I never got the feeling that anyone would burn you on a site like this.

I sold mine. I felt the money i made selling it would do more than the seconds per day the saw would save me compared to running a 201t. Now the windows in the house have pretty trim, and the cabinets have crown molding. Thanks 200t! :lol:

Good it got sold .Now then my bud Tom the tree guy picked up several in the 250-300 dollar range .He's just shelving them in case he needs them later on .

I've got two myself but if a deal came along I'd snap it up in heart beat .

So now it dawns on me .They stopped selling them in North America but look at the 038 Mag .It became the 380 .Nothing changed but the model number .Now are they selling them over seas ?

I can't hardly believe they stopped selling probabley the most iconic trim saw ever made .Just doesn't seem quite right .

Back