Two New Stihl Accessories

If you want to believe that Stihl doesn't make goods in China, don't be checking this lady's nationality.

Attachments

• 377431000.jpg
    377431000.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 65
She looks etnic German to me. From the lost mongolian tribe of Oberpfaltz, maybe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like the new Stihl scabbards so much ... bought more: :)

451_354397798002630_1858070533_n.jpg

It was almost embarrassing how inexpensive they were:
25" @ $3.95 USD
22" @ $3.95 USD
14" @ $2.95 USD

:D

After seeing the video, I ordered a bunch.
Much to the embarrasment of StihlDenmark.
They had put them in the 2013 catalogue, but didn't have them in stock yet.

Yeah I need some of those scabbards.. Couple of the bigger saws are wearing some with Husqvarna on them... They get pissed at me when I try to start them some mornings.. Like I dressed them funny or something.

Yeah I need some of those scabbards.. Couple of the bigger saws are wearing some with Husqvarna on them... They get pissed at me when I try to start them some mornings.. Like I dressed them funny or something.

Haha, like the almost perceptable shudder I get from my saws when I put oil in them from a bottle with Husqvarna on it (got a job-end case for $10 a gallon, couldn't pass it up)

I was scoring my bar oil for $5 a gallon for awhile. Local logging supply/forestry equipment dealer got flooded by the Susquehanna river a year or 2 ago. The jugs had a little dirt on them and couldn't be sold for retail. There were a few pallets of jugs last I went in. $5 a gallon, cash.

Back