Tree felling vids

We've been hearing you since yesterday. You've been heard. This will not escalate into a full blown war, it will be left to wither in the corner from inattention. I'm done here.

Touchy...no, just waiting for my breakfast to digest....cherry blossoms in bloom.

A little haiku for the occasion.

That is because my post was deleted this morning where I was trying to make peace...I even picked out this stupid little hippy picture to make it lol :happyhippy: I don't care if I have not been on here for long...I deserve to have my RESPECTFUL post heard! Why is everybody so touchy about a little spat on here anyhow?

I totally agree with this. Not going back to look but deleting posts that are not intended to be flamatory is not cool imo

Mr Tarzan needs to chill out just a tad bit .All this Billy the bad ass stuff isn't cutting the mustard .

What you come on a web forum with a hard on or something ? Damn man stop and smell the roses .Life isn't all about who farts the loudest for crying out loud .:what:

Holy shit, Cody... don't you get it yet?

Get over yourself, and that ain't a request. I like your posts when you're not up at arms, but crikey. Life's way too short for this sillyness.

:drink:

I totally agree with this. Not going back to look but deleting posts that are not intended to be flamatory is not cool imo

I agree.

My post that got deleted was nothing but a response to Stig's silly accusation towards me. He presumes to know a lot about me, he's done so a few times in the past. I'm not sure what he has against me when he hardly knows me.

Butch called my post "instigating." Grab a dictionary, Butch, and remove that AS grudge from over your eyes and you'll see my post wasn't "instigating" in any manner except your biased definition of the word. If you don't agree with my post, that's fine. But deleting it because you don't agree? Low.

All I did was respond to Stig. If my civil response to his trivial accusation cannot be heard, and I get censored and Stig does not (he resorted to name calling first, I thought everyone here didn't like that, guess it's not a two way street), then I can see how this site is run and I want no part of it.

It's a shame too, as there are a lot of good members on here to learn from. I joined mostly to read Jerry's posts.

But whatever, I'm done here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Less yaking and more Vids!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wgCi2FYmJ8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You made your point. Repeating it over and over doesn't make you right, it makes you redundant. I dont know if you are right or wrong. You, Butch, and Stig know that. What I do know, is that at this point, you are making a scene and bringing down the quality of threads.

Here's my suggestion. Take this battle into private ground if you insist on seeing it through. Butch and I get along well. Once in a great while, I don't understand his decisions. I figured out the best way was to handle it in private. It doesn't make a scene on the boards, and we always figure out the issue at hand. My suspicion is that you would had this resolved by now had you handled it better.

Like I said, I don't know if you are right or wrong. But at this point, stop bitching and making a scene. Handle it properly, or get a move on. We'd love to have ya, if you choose to stay.

People sure can be stupid.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vddHbbCCUC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Padding the lay with a car makes it easier to buck ... all part of the plan, right? :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 11.52.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 11.52.37 AM.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm not so sure some of those u-tube boo boos aren't staged like some of that ax man stuff .

Like the time that kid made a perfect lay right smack atop his newly purchased pick up truck .You know darn well the history channel staged the whole thing just for wow factor .

That aside I think most of those vid clips are the real McCoy .People can get themselves right in the pickle jar by doing stupid stuff .

I think it had to be staged. Nobody would leave a car THAT close. Plus, look how perfectly the tree landed in the middle of the car, even with some guys pulling it in a different direction. Pretty good.

Uh. . . number 4 ball in the corner pocket. . .

What a lively thread. My cuts don't always match up perfectly, I fix them, life goes on.

Perhaps in the good, better, and best, scheme of things, the best is perfectly matched up cuts the first time, better is fixing your mistakes to have perfection or close to it, and good is just thinking the heck with it and still getting the results that you want.

I usually have a super sharp saw. I can sit there and fix my cuts all day long like a roadside chainsaw sculptor dude, but I don't want to. I want to be a bad-ass. Till then I'll touch up all my cuts like my stump is a Rembrandt.

Back