These boys ain't right!!!!

WOW.

Boy, think of the level of personal safety and survival awareness
one could achieve, if you made it through a year of that crew.

Not from an instructional angle but more of from a jedi challenge.

But it looks entertaining as all get out.

That fella is passionate about his job.

Seems the climber in that Tree Whipping shoulda just mellowed out.
Lotta energy went into wreaking that saw around.
Looked stressful.

First rule of television is you need to create some dramatic conflict. Trouble is the normal day in the life of an arborist is pretty much devoid of any drama. I can't believe they haven't hurt someone. AND I think the boss is trying to set himself up as the head badass trying to whip all the whippersnappers into shape on the order of Hugh of Ice Road Truckers. That stunt with the crane truck was a close call for sure, and we all know that those will catch up with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm amazed no one hasn't more to say about dropping the tree on the car!!

Got to be a total set-up. Who would park like that car is parked and they could've easily fell the tree around it

Not after watching some of the other dumb things they did, I'm not sure!!

Ha, I e-mailed this fools from their contact us link on their page.

I basically told them they are going to get someone killed, and I hope they have good insurance. Got a response back from Paul Nosak.

"hey thanks for the advise i hope you enjoy the SHOW.

pfn"

Ha, I e-mailed this fools from their contact us link on their page.

I basically told them they are going to get someone killed, and I hope they have good insurance. Got a response back from Paul Nosak.

pfn"

Priceless:lol:

I think I mentioned somewhere they weren't right, I did mention that didn't I:lol:

You know most people with that kind of equipment would not be so hell bent on showing every tree that was a flopper. Several of the trees they cut were not beyond repair. Yahoos at best in my book.

At least they did have ppe on. The guy in the bobcat needs a driving lesson. if your gonna ride wheelies learn how to turn them too

I bet that's just it, like pro wrestling. I mean... just think what you or I could do to frig with people's minds if we wanted to! For instance, the car crush SURELY had to be staged.

I'm thinking maybe these guys maybe ain't as wack as they're trying to make us think they are.

Hmmmmm.... :/:

Back