the stangle: a combination of the Humboldt and the slice cut

I don't have to come around here. If you can't honor your word then the community will have to live with the consequences.

Where else will you go when you feel the need to flaunt your egomania?
It doesn't seem to work too well at Treebuzz :lol:

Personally I think the community will be better of without you.
You've brought nothing here but a lot of " inventions" that anybody with a grain of sense will stay well clear of, and have spewed a lot of vitriol everytime anybody has said so.

You may be a treecutting genius in your own mind, but to the rest of us you are a self aggrandizing fool who can't even make a decent facecut.

Last edited:
My only hope is that IF some impressionable fool hurts themself by taking his sage wisdom and advice files suit and takes every nickel he ever made. And that’s me being nice.

Daniel: Keep yer shirt on bro, wow, man I definitely wasn't picking a fight, and when I pointed to the similarities between us, I had only meant to point out that you and I seen to need some attention/validation from other folks with all of our, "look mom, no hands!" type of stuff.

No yer right man, I did say that I'd leave you alone and not make references to you anymore. That's fair. I did give you my word. Please forgive me.

Dude I NEVER meant to make some overall comparrison of worth between ourselves as treemen or youtube men, or anything else for that matter. As to my own, silly youtube channel... I think that it was SO unsuccessful that youtube actually dropped it, which I didn't even know was possible. :lol: Dead serious. No self-deprecation. Just the facts, ma'am.

So... are we like... not talking now?

So if Daniel got so offended by Jed he decided to leave we'd 'have to live with the consequences' ???

Oh, they've shaken hands and made up, I guess we've only got corona virus to worry about now... yay!

I read it again...I think Murph was being more generalistic in the 'consequences' comment...that in general if people can't honour their word then the larger community suffers...not necessarily aimed at just the House

Okay everyone, take a chill pill....and be glad Murph is a “tree surgeon”, and not a heart surgeon. Webster would roll over in his grave at all the names for his newfangled incisions, sutures and other operating-room wizardry....not to mention YouTube would explode with all the views.

Side note to Reg and August: he’s called you out, guys.....brings to mind a chihuahua raising cane at a pit bull....except Murph yelled up at y’all in the wee tops, (on SPURS)...from the safety of his bucket....

Last edited:
Back