The Official Work Pictures Thread

Cute lift...that's the 12m track drive nifty lift I rent...could have used a bigger one. The rental co has an 18m mounted on a truck in my licence class...have to see how much that would cost.

The building behind the Bunya pine dates from 1920...I reckon the tree would be about the same.

Fi: You're unbelievable. Those pics are SO very beautiful. Very well done.

Gary: Well done, again friend. You blow me away.

Burnham: You said it, on the dead bark plate falling down thing... MAN... some of them were HUGE. I would spur through them at times, but then get scared and try to peel them off by hand at others. The beautiful, quite blonde (surprisingly) colored heartwood in that thing was amazingly solid. Still... the thing as a whole DID produce a really goofy death wobble. Pretty scary tree to be honest with ya.

Sean: SNOTTY last couple a days we've had of late, eh brother? Beauty pics though. I love how stacked and orderly your really pro-looking jobs always seem from the pictures.

I'll say it again, Jed...you need to be really careful about how far you push those and the future uglies...you have a beautiful family you have to go home to every day.

Nice work, Fiona...again. Scenic.

And you are doing first class work too, Gary. Congrats.

My first mental response was, "you climbed that?".

For real, B.

The great part of being self-employed is that I can say No Thanks, price myself out, or price myself in with a crane or other means.

Tree house get together in Bermuda...that would be fun, expensive, but fun.
Those pics are in Tasmania...summer here right now.

Thanks you guys... I guess I run those pics by you guys to sort-of, "take-soundings," and I greatly appreciate the discretion.

Burnham: Yup. Thanks.

Pretty much wash, rinse repeat on the Sugar pine TD. This Video might be long for some. But there is fun stuff here and there in it.
I might edit it further. I'll post some pictures up of the after math later.
We had to wait a day to fell it. High winds were tossing me around the second morning.
Hope some of you will find some enjoyment in it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3wSYAA6bgMw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That picture made me think back to the days when we only had spurs and a lanyard to get us up a tree like that.

I don't miss that none.

Funky pine is 'Aurucaria bidwillii'...a dinosaur!

Ditto on Rich's tree...hard work.

I hate big ole leaners too.

Got a call on this tree yesterday, they said it was a dangerous tree. I concur ,the lead over the street was swaying side to side and opening up the crack in the stem, over street and power lines...

IMG_0036.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0040.jpg

Paul, how many flying squirrels in that one?

Rich, great pic in a fun white oak.

Back