The Official Work Pictures Thread

Hahaha, Jed, that's awesome. That tree looks like, storybook tall in that picture. . .

Peter, I don't think she's worth shipping, but its yours if you want it.

Shawn, I've been calling that the rental bar, but honestly, I can't see any purpose to it whatsoever. I ordered a replacement through Vermeer Wisconsin and it was a direct fit for the old one, though a little different on the intake/filter side. I had some back and forth with the distributor about using a different power plant, but in the end he convinced me to just put another Kohler on it. No mods, the whole install took about four hours, the odd stripped hex-key bolt notwithstanding. Had to splice one wire into the control harness, everything else plugged in. It came with new gaskets for the old muffler, and I wrapped the pipes just because. . . might kick some heat away from the exhaust side of things.

It seems like the bar on the grinder would help if it climbed up onto the stump accidentally, immediately next to a wall.

I guess is might help to keep shrubs out of the grinder that were right next to the last stump, but 0ther than that, seems pointless.

Then again, people go feet first through chippers, starting with both feet on the tray.

It seems like the bar on the grinder would help if it climbed up onto the stump accidentally, immediately next to a wall.

I guess is might help to keep shrubs out of the grinder that were right next to the last stump, but 0ther than that, seems pointless.

Then again, people go feet first through chippers, starting with both feet on the tray.
When I had a 252 I would, more times than not, tie it back out of the way.

Brendon: Cool pics. Thanks. I freakin LOVE Black Locust.

Sam: Only around 95'... Just yer typical toad-stumped Cedar pig.

Here's the wood from yesterday. We ground the stump this morning and found a plastic horse way down in the stump. unnamed-1521.jpg

Roped a few and then went with the ol Salami Slider...

unnamed-1524.jpg unnamed-1523.jpg

The General Sherman...
KIMG0389.jpg

Lunatic Jeff...

KIMG0390.jpg unnamed-1522.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed-1525.jpg
    unnamed-1525.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 64
You really cut some lean into that sucka

Where is your Swinger??

They look like pavers, so you can walk across the grass without touching it. Amazing work as always Jed, pleasing people like that is almost impossible. Good job everyone else too :)

That's what it looks like to me, but I've never seen square sod.

I imagine they have it.

It doesn't look like it was mowed in two directions. I'm seeing a gap.

This thread has been amazing, y'all crushing it. Amazing pictures all around,thank you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Where is your Swinger??

Wouldn't freakin fit.

Peter: Man, that was one well cut, nice piece of maple. I seriously want to lick it. I know it tastes pretty bad. Waaay too rough on the tongue as well.

Grendel Sam: Nice shot. You singleJacks got some serious heart. I'm serious... workin by yerself takes heart.

S.D. Sam: Mo PICS bro!!!

Kyle: Thanks bro... these particular billionaires happened to be quite generous and kindhearted, but I'll confess... it's a real rarity these days fo sho.

So, here's todays' 5-year (the worst one) dead Maples. (oh joy) 1) Not billionaires. 2) Two companies walked away, the third wanted crane money. 3) A guy from our shop brushed-out and topped one (The only green one, AND he torched-off all my good riggin leads) and then walked away from the the two stone-dead ones. Sorry about the braggadocio vent, but somebody's gotta hear it. Did anybody ever tell ya that you guys are a good shoulder to cry on??

Got there to this... (Sorry about the pics... SUPER snotty day.)

unnamed-1530.jpg

This by lunchtime...

unnamed-1531.jpg

#1...

unnamed-1534.jpg

#2...

unnamed-1535.jpg

#3... (a hair short of 4' on the stump, and nuthin to sneez at in these parts)...

unnamed-1532.jpg unnamed-1536.jpg unnamed-1533.jpg

Back