The Official Work Pictures Thread

Absolutely,that was the primary reason for my exploring different climbing methods and taking up srtđź‘Ť

That palm looks like it should bend over to the ground with you in it...looks very top heavy. Maybe they are very strong but I would feel like it was going to bend or break. Something that tall and skinny...how can it NOT? Good work, BTW.

You shot a line over the top and SRT'd up? How were you sure the line would not "roll off" or slip off the top? Does it nestle between the fronds?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6HipAH2ybms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That video says it all!
Haha,that particular tree I actually got the rope in right next to the heart/center most growth. Merely weeds compared to what's happening in the sierras! I keep shooting with the bigshot till I get it exactly where i feel it needs to be. That time it took 2-3 shots...

A pine removal and some limb removal on the golf course. I was able to give the pine logs to a guy down the road that has a mill. He brought is truck mounted log loader to the job and loaded them, I hauled them for him, worked out great!

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

I don't but have seen it before and do think it would be rather helpful,I just give it the death grip and a nice hard yank when it approaches the fronds,sometimes it takes a few pulls back and forth. Depends on how you join the lines I suppose. Where did u hear about the bullet?

Saw the bullet on tree stuff Sam, haven't used it yet. Previously been using my "basher" rope for dirty palms- 1/2" 12 strand, no spliced eye etc I suppose that only makes it harder to feed thru...

I'm not too interested in finding out whats underneath the skirt of the palm in the pic, looks filthy as

Pretty awesome I must say,got a few clouds last week,obviously makes for perfect working weather 🤗

I recently switched to a full time subbing gig at the company I previously worked at for 8 years.

How bout your range? The fam? Hope all is going well,did you end up kikn the ciggs?
eab0a8f6f6141247580ee4088c4835da.jpg
we got a lil white dusting in the nearby mountains,if you can see it lol
ea417945a445768ab10de8911d635eb0.jpg

Things are well out here in CO, thanks for asking! Back on the cigs though... for now.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, congrats on the new gig!

That's a fella I used to work for, the big ol cottonwood was on it's way out and starting to drop some bigger branches and bark chunks. Not the kind of work I'm trying to do right now so my landlord hired my old friend to do it! I sat in the yard and watched, it was fun.

What was more impressive, the Kboom or the chipper??

What did you think of the lift, what make was it?

thanks.

I'd have to say the chipper! I've never seen a chipper like that in action, plus it's brand new. The kboom is pretty dang cool as well.

The lift is really cool, I like the telescoping aspect. It's made by an Italian company, Socage.

Back