The Official Work Pictures Thread

And CLEANLINESS!! ARRrrrgh!!! Who can STAND it! DEATH to the Dutch. You'll notice, they'll clean out their houses all day long, but they can't even clean-out an undercut??? :barf:

Not inconsiderable dying cedar to come out. Bit of rigging, bit of bombing.
4 guys on the job, but still didn't finish till nearly 6pm.
Had 2 days money on it, so there was some incentive to rattle it out in a day (for me at least!)

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 68
Sheesh, Mick!... banged hard on that pig! Nice gob!!

Rich: You're gettin waaayyy too pro, man, your stuff is starting to look like stuff I've seen in Gerry's book.

Boeing 161 today. Root-rot Firs at about 110'. We got 4 (lots of space for big tops) plus a little Hemlock. Leave the wood and chip the brush.

unnamed-1054.jpg unnamed-1048.jpg unnamed-1053.jpg

Log flop.

unnamed-1052.jpg

Couldn't figure out why this Hemlock didn't go the way I wanted. :?

unnamed-1050.jpg

Here's Joe Hafich (new name HalfHitch). I was trying to teach him how to air-hump, and dDrt footlock off a Blake Hitch (I'm not sure why, now. :?) He locked his keys in his truck at the shop, but Edwin whipped up a slim-Jim (where'd he get that? :/:) and pulled him out of the bite.

unnamed-1049.jpg

Great pics Mick, Jed and Chris.

Small maple, solo TD. Had to come down to pull with the maasdam after making some notches and partial back cuts, went back up to finish the cut with the handsaw. Broke the dead top out that way without going back up. HO clean up. Got a few more jobs for Friday out of this one.

038 super is holding up well.

IMG_20161026_111836.jpg

IMG_20161026_153002.jpg

Back