The Official Work Pictures Thread

Thanks fellers. They have a space in their woods behind to dump brush. It was a mess, people had dumped haphazardly every which way and that over some years. I spent a day tidying and organizing for little pay, figured it in my best interest to do that since becoming confident about getting their tree work. This was my third job for them. The mess just bothered me plus inconvenient..

Cory, they wanted the logs stacked for future projects, maybe benches or something. Ha, I think you could find sloppy pretty easily if you wanted to look for it.

Thanks guys. No chippers here, so loaded with brush I guess could be inspiring, or anti inspiring. I have extended the capacity to not blow my mind with all the green stuff, seem to have pretty much peaked though. Crazy priest loaned me his 2ton dump for that job, a big help. Thirty bucks of diesel put in and gave it back. That`s kind of the unspoken rule here when borrowing a truck, fill it up before returning it. Sometimes I stop just short of the "F".:lol:

Awesome Jay, glad u puttin up some pics!

are those cedar or cypress trees?...bark looks like it ...but...

Scott, they call them Sawara here. Good eye, a kind of cypress. Nice trees, fairly light with minimal sap bother. Out grew their welcome there.

Somebody was mentioning brush, probably me. I prefer when the truck leans a little to the non driver`s side, opposite of here.

Attachments

• DSC_6710.jpg
    DSC_6710.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 58
Some more storm damage work from this summer.

Grapple truck sure makes clean up quick, failed cottonwood spar.

image.jpg

One of my customers helping me clean up a small failed cottonwood of his on a Saturday. 85 years old....then to think about this generations work force:/:
image.jpg

This co-dom spruce had both tops fail...smoked their chimney pretty good. Supposedly the winds were clocked at 87mph. About 10,000 lbs of spruce on their house. Could have been worse.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 57
This was a nice thinning project we did this June, on about 4 acres of Doug Fir. Fun job and great people to work for!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 56
Jay nice pic of loading crazy amount of brush!

Great work there Tom, luv the trucks....... Montana looking nice and green

Thanks!

Rajan, around $400 for a half day and $600 for a full day may seem low (20 ton), but generally what people are willing to pay for tree work around here seems to be a fair amount less than what I read you guys saying you can charge.

I don't know how to do video.

Me neither, but thanks for the pics. Can't be that hard. We should get with the program.

Mick, you too... glad you're away from wooden head for a bit. I know a coupla Dutchmen bro... they don't name a major cutting error after them for nothing.

Jay: Cool posts of late.

Tom: Your skies made me wanna move to CO, man. Those were some of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen. Job looked clean and mean too. Thanks.

Perhaps This Will Help

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Back