The Official Work Pictures Thread

Trimmed up some Sabal Palms today for the county at a beach side park. Good thing we started early, it was packed with terrorists, I mean tourists, after lunch. We knocked out twenty-two before noon and eight more after lunch plus cleanup and piled a mountain of fronds at each end of the park for the county to pick up and haul. I'm not a bat expert but there were some big ones in several of the trees. Vampires maybe?:O Fun little run and gun job.View attachment 69101View attachment 69102

30 in one day?? man Ray you musta went into "Beast Mode"..nice work!!

30 in one day?? man Ray you musta went into "Beast Mode"..nice work!!
We were firing on all cylinders today Scott, had a system worked out, the trees were all nearly in a line spanning about 80 yards and everything went smooooth. I love to work when it's like that.

couple more pic of redwood

2kWMBwdh.jpg

2FUtbqbh.jpg

Trimmed up some Sabal Palms today for the county at a beach side park. Good thing we started early, it was packed with terrorists, I mean tourists, after lunch. We knocked out twenty-two before noon and eight more after lunch plus cleanup and piled a mountain of fronds at each end of the park for the county to pick up and haul. I'm not a bat expert but there were some big ones in several of the trees. Vampires maybe?:O Fun little run and gun job.View attachment 69101View attachment 69102

Ray, is that aerial lift device approved for tree work? :lol:

Good run all. Ed you are crushing it man! Frikkn love all the moss shots also,seems so exotic to me,not native to my region.

Jed,That sounds like hell of a tree.they are pretty massive specimen,worked one tree for 13 days due to fubar location and the massiveness of the torrey pine. Nightmare. It sucks for me to take pictures on the job for multiple reasons that you stated few pages back,being contract climber i feel obligated but if i get some girth in my life I'll definitely post em up!

It sucks for me to take pictures on the job for multiple reasons

I'm taking a ton less right now for sure. Only certain trees will push me past the embarrassed awkwardness. Definitely over-analyze stuff as Reg pointed out.

Loving the Moss pics from around the world. Gary: Loved your shot. My wife and I spent a few months, years ago in Biloxi, MI. We couldn't get over the heavily Spanish Moss hung trees. It makes an impression one will never forget.

Ray: Knockin em out! Lol @ "terrorists."

image.jpg
Saturday's removals. The one closest to the truck was rotted off at the ground and was standing just outta stubbornness. image.jpg
County ditch project from yesterday. Remove everything on one side so they can clean it out.

Just blowing it back into the woodland Jim. Not my job, all I have to do is put the stuff on the floor without destroying any passing traffic.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Andrey, Rich and Thor great pics and anybody else I missed :thumbup::thumbup:

Treehousers do some top work!!!

Worked with Bixler today....started at 6am and got 4 trees down at Sierra college in Rocklin, then up to the hills for a tall dead bark beetle pondo and a crazy leaning one that was totally loaded with leaning/top weight
I went for Big ride, cowboy style..."Mr.Toads Wild ride" I might say ;) I had a TIP in pondo to my right of the pics which was sweet!

Next door neighbor wanted a good size sugar pine felled so did that as well

wK3k4ODh.jpg

KskJyEsh.jpg

pHoKJizh.jpg

Scott, sounds like you were cranking it out man! I bet that was quite a ride on that leaner. Those tall skinny ones will make you dig in and hang on.
Coll pics Max, Rich, Ed. I guess it's SOP to top everything in the USSR? Gotta say they look pretty gnarly.

Back