The Official Work Pictures Thread

Jed;778241. 4) An indescribable shyness/reticence as if you are losing a part of your soul the moment the pic goes online said:
I got over that one, I like lots of pics and videos I don't comment on.

I'm narcissistic and vain. It helps dispel any awkwardness about taking awesome selfies and pics. I hope Stig sees this pic. The Jacket belongs to a Major in the Danish army.
You zesty tree beast!

Just a small Redwood removal today, fun size ;) nothing special

Sunny, cool with a breeze, great removal weather!

1fdHa75h.jpg

OJGHPdkh.jpg

5Lr7vu2h.jpg

fr4VR5Uh.jpg

zbfhYvRh.jpg

7oZ5zbmh.jpg

PF55goih.jpg

vmaXICSh.jpg

Lol 'fun size'.

That truck and chipper are super fine!

Jed, um, I'm not sure. Not #1 and 2 anyway. Idk, lazy, inertia. I've got a bunch of nice hinge pics saved up for ya though;)

TH rocks.

Cory: I used to never post pics, but now I do. Here are the reasons I can think of for why a guy wouldn't:

1) The awkward time required to actually get out the device to take the pic in the first place.
2) The awkward moment... feelings of vanity in front of the boys, etc.
3) Feelings of vanity over the entire ammount of time taken to take the pics, email the pics, upload the pics, post them and explain them.
4) An indescribable shyness/reticence as if you are losing a part of your soul the moment the pic goes online, or else the reluctance to shoulder potential viewers with any feeling of the social duty to respond.
5) Ignorance of the technical aspects in posting etc.

All of these have prevented me in the past from posting pics. Which ones effect you?

Stig: That was such a beautiful bole. Great shots.

August: That might be my new favorite tree vid. Just loved it. Love when you perfectly nail the diagonal of that Humboldt. You cut from feel like a commercial faller.

None of them affect me Jed.
be7b803b4708e8788081796d25b96f99.jpg

Yeah, well... you handsome blokes are all the same. My mug will darn near fry your i6+. I'll throw some selfies up soon so you gents know what you're dealing with. Good to see Ed up in here too. Ed: the selfie rocked, but.... work pics too brotha!!

Willie: Weird. Me too. I can't get into the vids as much as I like the pics, but I can't really say why. Weird.

I've got a bunch of nice hinge pics saved up for ya though;)

Then you're a Holdout! I don't mind folks drinkin so long as they share.

Hey was that you or somebody else in your old avatar holding up the badger. That avatar just rocked. The stump kid's cool too, but... just sayin'.

Speaking of "Just-sayin,"... GRIFF!.... More pics from Sand Diego, brotha... I wanna see me some HUGE Torry Pines. One hit my mother-in-law's house that her husband measured at nearly five and a half feet through. Hit her house took out the power lines AND smashed the neighbor's. Absolute pig. She's go the pics... also on an iphone 6+.

Dmc does tree work ever day afaik, you never ride his azz about few to no pics:whine:

Back