The Official Work Pictures Thread

Great stuff you guys have been posting up.
Good to see Bix back. The pics of Pfannerman and his rigging seemed to draw some good discussion. I'm not sure if that's where I'd put the THT in that situation either. That's what this place is for though. I might have just learned a new trick to put in the bag. Well if I get a THT any time

August... Man that was a long time ago. I was still tying rebar on San Diego bridge decks in those days... as Benn would say: "Rspect!" You look like a little kid in the one shot. That's also some pig of a Maple to judge by the second shot. I honestly didn't know that BLM could even hardly grow up there. Holy-smoke those things have got to take one heck of a snow-load up there.... yeah, everything's an A-frame up there. Looks like you did that tree in the summer. Do em in the winter, and the moss will get your pants just soaked. In summer, it's like a huge carpet to lie down on if the groundies get slow.

Gents:... Deva, Ray, Sean, Brian... Rockin em out. Great stuff.

Our new guy (whom everyone loves to death) told me about the new (to me--not saying much) double blocking stuff, but to be honest it kinda went in one ear and out the other. All I could think was, "why wouldntcha just go a bit smaller instead?" .... but that's one of the factors that start to make you an "old-guy." :(

Found thus guy felling some reds today i put him up the road so he wouldnt get smashed..lots of these guys around same mountain ive been wotking for years never seen them anywhere else but this area ibe neen working 20160228_110427.jpg
20160228_110625.jpg

That's definatly the biggest salamander I've ever seen. I caught some biggins while in the Smokeys as a kid but nothing like that.
Ground crew didn't care much. Grapple on a skid steer and a bc2100 made short work of it.

Lawrence Schults (pfanner man) into 2 different pondos today...zip line/lowering...both were double trunks..

1st pic by home.... 2nd pics by shed and steel fence

5Ksjngxh.jpg

yFrwjg8h.jpg

VH8FRcFh.jpg

Toyotadadon: Are those shots yesterday from a lot-clearance job? I love the clouds in your avatar. Looks like the forest meats the desert in the spot where you live. Where are you in CA?

Back