The Official Work Pictures Thread

Good pics as ever but the felling pics of Willie's stand out.
Using snow as a cushion, good idea, it's got to be good for something I suppose.

Good pics as ever but the felling pics of Willie's stand out.
Using snow as a cushion, good idea, it's got to be good for something I suppose.
We've waited 2.5 years for the snow to drop that thing. And for the Forest Service to sell that tree to my client.

Silky and secateurs in the snow...

Had to go and try and reduce a line of previously, savagely topped Silver Birch trees. Snowing all day. Line of 17 of the bastids, supposed to be two climbers but the other guy phones in sick. Managed 13 of the 17 myself. Well priced though at 1100 Nok per tree. (126 USD). Got a bit boring towards the end, not to mention cold. Packed up at 2.30pm.

As my Grandma used to say... You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 65
Wow, Scott... I forgot how that mistletoe sucks to scratch-out! No pole saws?!

Jedi, pole saw was there but I didnt want to pull it up 100ft in oak..lol

I got about 80% of one side done, but stopped at noon, was feeling run down a bit, wife been sick this week with a cold, hope im not getting it...:|::|:

After lunch I just groundie for Lawrence

Mostly Cottonwoods, Willows, Aspen, Conifers.

Some Elm, Maple, Ash, Fruit trees in town but most trees struggle and no one waters them :|:

Damn you are knocking the hell outta the work with that lineup, :thumbup:

I don't think I've ever seen a small / medium /large Cottonwood.

It's like they're born EHUGE!

Haha Butch. Thank you guys. We are enjoying the grapple truck. It's a big help moving the logs.. a little more lift than the dingo.

Back