The Official Work Pictures Thread

:|: Tripple trunker grey pine, over 3/4 of tree over roof, lots of rigging! trunk about 3ft or so from gutter.

Bixler had the other one on opposite side of garage, would have liked to get some pics but phone was dead.

trunk at base about 45"

vkgPGmW.jpg

xDLjfXD.jpg

hiLtFA7.jpg

That's a lot of work in one day, Ray. You must have been coughing your chest out.

Willie/Scott: Cool pics.

Randy: Any ideas for getting a stupid 540 to idle?

:|: Tripple trunker grey pine, over 3/4 of tree over roof, lots of rigging! trunk about 3ft or so from gutter.

Bixler had the other one on opposite side of garage, would have liked to get some pics but phone was dead.

trunk at base about 45"

vkgPGmW.jpg

xDLjfXD.jpg

hiLtFA7.jpg

Fun Fun Fun!!!

awesome job big Ray! thats a fat one!

I turn down syc's if the still have leaves on them, they tear up my lungs when chipping.

Nice pics.
Bots if I Remember correctly, grey pine = sappy mess
Ray I can't stand working on sycamore. They are a blast when not coughing my lungs out though.
Cool gig to have Willie. Good PR work as well doing that.

Just grabbed a quick pic for the stump forensic team although it's not a great one
image.jpg image.jpg
Nothing special. Just a quick cherry removal for a waterline replacement project.

I have never even climbed a sycamore...heard about the coughing problems they cause, not exposed to it yet.

Good picts guys. That grey pine looks like a lot of work.

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Sgriff, it was a challenge of a tree, but fun when I saw end was in sight..lol

home owners and neighbors were amazed we got 2 of em done in a day, both being over roof, crazy amount of rigging

Way to be! 👍

I got tonsillitis from sycamore tree when i was very green,i had a bad sandwich and puked in chip box,shit sucked...was bad.

And Stig is a black belt that comes here regularly, none of us can handle the humiliation of getting our butts kicked by a communist vegetarian so we're polite.

I might have laughed a little too hard at this ^^^^

That's a lot of work in one day, Ray. You must have been coughing your chest out.

Willie/Scott: Cool pics.

Randy: Any ideas for getting a stupid 540 to idle?

Not really, they can be a pain in the ass. Too damn heavy in my mind as well. I've made some real strong runners out of them, but they seemed to be plagued with little issues.

I can ask around......I know some good Husky techs.

Sgriff, it was a challenge of a tree, but fun when I saw end was in sight..lol

home owners and neighbors were amazed we got 2 of em done in a day, both being over roof, crazy amount of rigging

impressive bots two in one day!!!
how many ground guys you run on a td like that?

Finished up the sycamores today. My ground guy/cameraman was a little quick on the trigger and just missed a good shot of the top comin out. Moved on to sand pines and live oaks in the afternoon, picked up a couple more jobs along the way. Nothing like a running saw to bring you business.
PB170335.jpg PB170336.jpg

Back