The Official Work Pictures Thread

Yes, bluebells on the ground, and daffodils and narcissus have just finished.

If someone else has to clean up my mess, the least we can do is leave it neat and as easy as possible for them to get it.
Love working on this property, it never ends and has everything from big trees right down to the fruit orchard :)

...not my best stumps but the trees are on the ground and nobody's dead.

:lol:

Fiona: I can only say... that was a beautiful stump if ever I've seen one. Nice level cuts and very well swept. Heck if you hadn't been running a Danish short-bar, it would have looked like a Beranek stump. Beautiful shots. I could smell the Elm right through the pics. (For me, that's a good thing, although it's certainly not for everyone.)

Scott: Man you do NOT look 53!

Rich: Beautiful shots.

...not my best stumps but the trees are on the ground and nobody's dead.

hahaha...I can so identify with that.

Very impressive how far that trunk came back past the stump....a great reminder to GTF away from the stump.

Good work there, Rich...beautiful working situation.

"Danish short-bar"....:lol:

Wow can't wait to see more posts from you!! The Mass tree work/crane scene is one of a kind, afaik. You guys tight with Marquis too?

'Danish short bar'...see my line by my avatar 'Acolyte of the Short Bar'...being a short person, I can only lift short bars anyway, and a Euro trained one too.

Jed, the first part of the back cut angles downward, should have been level, but that's just me being a bit 'perfect'
Ditto about the Elm smell, it was lovely.

Yeah Gary, how many times do you see someone standing at the stump watching the tree fall, Get outta Dodge!

Yea we did a big snow removal job over the winter with mayer and Marques . I just got a new phone but I'll try posting more pictures weekly. We are out of nh area and we primarily do huge shit trees no one else wants to do. So crane climbing can be fun some days but some days it gets real old. I love having our 110 and our equipment .

Marques has that big ass liebherr they were using I think without their jib it's 160 . We have 147 without our job. We also have a grove 70 ton but don't bring that out much. It's crazy to think about picking 4k at 115 feet away with the grove though . So it makes jobs go pretty smooth. Plus it's always amazing to see the jib go on the crane and toss all the wing weights on and pick a tree 170 feet away

The Groves impress the heck outta me, so much engineering and steel crammed tightly into a fairly large package.:thumbup:

How's the RR for Ddrt?

The RR is pretty good ddrt. Just have to push it back in place if it twists some. And when we toss all the wing weights on their not even an inch in clearance when the crane rotates over the body. Marques had that new leighber and that crazy is insane . It has a ridiculous feature of the horn automatically sounds off as it rotates and if it's throwing a over capicity code it sounds off the horn. So when we were doing snow removal their horn is just going off all day as he is rotating and picking from 200 feet away

Back