The Official Work Pictures Thread

Somebody just did something real stupid and you are saying, "Really???"

:lol: I love it...good avatar stuff, but might be hard to beat the smoking chimp.

Client took a couple the other day, the first is a Douglas, strip, top and chog.
The second I thought I'd post even though I didn't pose for it so it doesn't show me in such a flattering light.
I'd just come down from a tree and you can see I'm visibly calculating whats next to get the job done.
I'm rather fond of it.

Those are a couple of great portraits, Mick! I really like both of them.

Tim

Mick, you asked about tractor versus mini, at one point in discussion. I thought of that here. A dangle grapple is killer, and the ability to spin. Here , I'm decking 16' firewood logs for a small self-loader.
4c43703bcec5358a97b093cb900907f0.jpg

Mick: She's a good photographer. Those shots are both really cool.

Sean: Big Cedar top, and nice shot btw... did you leave a tiny backstrap an get down and pull from the ground? Nice shot! Barely missed the fence eh!

Plenty of room for the fence. Scared it. Maybe not plenty, but enough. I scare stuff a lot. A clinometer app is fantastic!!!!!!!!

It had forward lean. I think I bore-cut it, and just exited out the back. Maybe was a back-strap release.

The the cedar butt was dead on one side, and very pistol-gripped. I threw an SRT basal-tie TIP in the adjacent fir, which is the one to go down next.

I got to go & finish the beech tree this week - had to rig some

Bloody forum software on random as usual -grrrrrrr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 55
Plenty of room for the fence. Scared it. Maybe not plenty, but enough. I scare stuff a lot. A clinometer app is fantastic!!!!!!!!

It had forward lean. I think I bore-cut it, and just exited out the back. Maybe was a back-strap release.

The the cedar butt was dead on one side, and very pistol-gripped. I threw an SRT basal-tie TIP in the adjacent fir, which is the one to go down next.

Sounds fun. Good job on that top.

Incredible Beach Pete. Waaayyy good shots too. Love that little loader. Say... you didn't even take the paint off of your wedge yet.

Great pics of a big tree/job. Seems like beech trees were discussed here recently, those are some good clear pics showing the nature of the mighty beech!

Back