The Official Work Pictures Thread

Here's an oak from yesterday:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3QqNF8jTGZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jay, he may end up in I.t. Someday, loves the computers that one. Orrin is my outdoor boy mostly

I thought you had a lady climber as well?

Katy tried to do some, but is not physically up to the task.
I also had a woman groundie start with us this year, but she did not work out and found something else more conducive to her life.
She was a good roper though. Damn smooth.. when her attention was on the job.

Katy tried to do some, but is not physically up to the task.
I also had a woman groundie start with us this year, but she did not work out and found something else more conducive to her life.
She was a good roper though. Damn smooth.. when her attention was on the job.
Ahh, yeah, well, one climber takes a fair load off of you anyway

I received a call from a fellow tree man in a nearby town. He wanted help with a project that he had placed a bid on. It was a Siberian Elm tree that was located inside a totally enclosed yard, with no access available for a boom truck. Two days....two guys.....and I'm nearly too pooped out to post this message here.

IMG_1312.JPG IMG_1309.jpg IMG_1297.jpg IMG_1293.jpg IMG_1289.jpg IMG_1329.jpg IMG_1326.jpg IMG_1325.jpg IMG_1324.jpg

Joel

Lotsa work involved in that tree. At least it still had some good rigging points for you to use. Looks like a tough one.

Wow Joel... Those were some really great pics. Man, that tree looked like a pita. All's well that ends well eh?

No damage to person or property to report. A perfect job.....other than the 90 degree heat. Working over the roof was a real killer. The heat from the shingles makes for working in an oven. We took turns on the ropes. About 2 hours per shift. The new Tree Motion saddle was a blessing for this job. For the first time I felt like I could work in a tree all day long. Just love that saddle.

The entire tree was rigged down using the same rigging point, which we picked out immediately upon arrival. The tie-in point (TIP) for the climbing line also worked for the entire project. This probably wasn't the best scenario, but with only two guys on the job, we decided that we'd put up with a less than ideal TIP in exchange for the time savings.

The customer is extremely happy and wants us back for another Siberian Elm removal next Spring. That's good. I need a break. LOL

Joel

super work pics all!

good to see Jed getting pics up and taking those big Pigs out!!..ha..:thumbup:

I removed black oak branch over solar panels, had to be very careful on this one ;)

8Ymd2Dkl.jpg

Back