The Official Work Pictures Thread

Here are the grills, Butch.
e77f152ad0d34d49aad9d66b7c5419b9.jpg

dbeeb0b1f29466c723128d9113a779cc.jpg

b8bcd16e9e7cd67216355924b37ec544.jpg

Small maple from last week, HO was concerned about noise in the morning, he lives beside a low income/retirement complex, they tend to complain....a lot....once the building superintendent came out and started to cut the grass, the chainsaw was used.
received_1635066070067175.jpeg

Gotta hate that Peter. Bellevue WA, (where I work all the time) has ridiculous noise restrictions. Looks like a bunch of deadwood to take out.

Gotta hate that Peter. Bellevue WA, (where I work all the time) has ridiculous noise restrictions. Looks like a bunch of deadwood to take out.

Ahh, what can you do, I like the jobs where everyone is happy, especially if I get paid a little extra for some extra work....

Yeah, it's going to be a removal, cripes, nearly every 5 feet or so every trunk and limb has a split in it, not like the branches broke then healed over, a crisp clean split. Lightning?

No wonder you complain about the heat. I'd start on site earlier than 7 if possible in the summer and if not I'd be there all set up and ready to fire up right at 7am. I'm not one for wasting the morning. A hot day in the summer here pushes 40c, low humidity, but still the same.

At least high humidity does make for people wanting tree work, when realising that in the fight against mold and such, air passage in heavily wooded areas is a big plus.

Back