The Official Work Pictures Thread

Why did they plant so many poplars as city trees in St. Petersburg?
Was it just to get something up fast after the war ( I don't imagine there were many trees left after the siege?)

So does linden. Or are you too far north for those?
They are way easier to maintain.

Y'all don't like to leave much meat on the bone over there. When you guys say trim, you sure mean it. When you guys tell the barber you want a trim, does that mean right down to the skull?:P

Truthfully I only joke. Cultures vary. It would be asinine to think that tree care is a universal approach. I wonder what they do in Africa?

White oak

Another large tree with amazing drop zone. 8 hours total climbing, 3 loads of wood, 2 loads chip. 2 days. Thank you for SRT! 8)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 56
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 55
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 56
Nice looking job, nice pics, nice stump. Did you have 2 srt lines in the 4th pic to give you good balance etc?

Oh ok, thanks. What exactly about the srt made that removal easier, just trying to learn, here.

Yet again, Benn kills big oaks in tight spaces in a quick fashion with no damage. I hereby name him, Benn the Tree Surgeon.

Yup. Sir Benn.

First Elvis, now Sir Benn. Wut up with these Brits??

Lol you guys made my dark day brighter :) Mistah Benn is ok in my books.

I got head cam footage yesterday but really it is just the same old stuff. Didnt bother today, just wanted to get everything on the ground. working to tight $$$.

Back