The Official Work Pictures Thread

Sean, my dining table chairs are made out of Pacific red Alder.
It is a nice wood, albeit a tad soft for furniture.

I educate them, but at the end if the day, it's their tree, if they want it out, so be it

I agree. I used to work fairly hard to try to sway people away from removing big healthy trees but after seeing the many big healthy trees that went down in hurricane Sandy, if they want it gone, it goes.

I'll give her one for sure Gary. She is a fast learner. I wish I could video more. She was running ropes again for me today and was really starting to get her timing down.
Scott. That tree was nuttin but good money and wows from the customer. Asplundh had taken some pondos down near the lines and the HO's could not believe the difference in the speed, safety and quality they got for the money .. They took a hand full of our cards :)

This is a rather large Elm tree that I removed from a hilltop in Minot, North Dakota yesterday. The project went extremely well. Georgette'sTree Minot 8.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 5.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 4.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 3.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 1.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 6.jpg Georgette'sTree Minot 7.jpg

I wish Bob Underwood was still around. I'd really enjoy his company when working in Minot. If you're still stopping in to visit us here Bob, please say Hi once in a while.

Joel

We've had some very huge temperature swings over the past few weeks. One day it's 24 degrees, the next day it's in the 70s. We cut this tree down on a very nice 63 degree day, yesterday, only to have it snowing and blowing again this morning. The snow was back again today. LOL. Crap weather.

Joel

Yep......snagged my helmet on a limb and broke the chin strap not 10 feet off the ground. Helmet fell to the ground and rolled down the hill. I should have retrieved it before going up any further. Later found out that the head band had snapped. Spare helmet in the truck came in handy once I was back on the ground.

Joel

That chipper will fill that truck FAST! We usually only chip into it when we are using our kboom. With the lid on the kboom holds about 25 yards so that is our main chipper truck.

Andrey, thats one big tree for Russia! ;)

that little stump grinder is going to take forever, big stump! lol

Thats nothing for a Russian to run that hand grinder. We have Ukrainian farmers here in Canada that have proved how tough and stubborn they are to get the job done.

Back