The Official Work Pictures Thread

Great pictures and a nice day for it by the looks of it.

It was between 0 and 2 deg C here in Oslo today, clear blue sky and very fresh but great once you got working.

We took a couple of days off from line clearing to clear a piece of land on a campground.
The 500 cubic meters of chips went straight to a powerplant and will pay for the job, almost.
The forwarder driver somehow managed to place a basketball size piece of granite in the pile. that was really hard on the chipper.
12 knives and anvils plus labour and down time. Expensive day for the owner of the forwarder.

Attachments

• P1010879.JPG
    P1010879.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010880.JPG
    P1010880.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 112
  • P1010882.JPG
    P1010882.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010893.JPG
    P1010893.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010896.JPG
    P1010896.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 111
Eventually.
But in a tub grinder. After someone have dug them up.
Biomass, you know:)

Easy little poplar TD today...
Things I do for my day care provider. Little yard.. At least there was a good tree to rig and climb on next to it..
Went up, set a pinto on a loopie and tied off both leaders. Came down and cut them while Rob worked MA and rigging on a porty. Two pics and outtie :) Cut up the little bugger as we lowered it so we could carry it out through two gates..
Fodder...
. DSCF0091.jpg DSCF0093.jpg DSCF0094.jpg DSCF0095.jpg DSCF0096.jpg
Tied off both on two different lines and left one line out until we removed the larger. DSCF0099.jpg DSCF0102.jpg
Used one line to pull line 2 up through the block and picked the next one. Tops had been tangled, so I had cut them off and pitched them while I was setting lines.
Probably seems kind of silly and boring, but a little job like this pays well and is fun to do. HO usually just stands there with a look of awe on their face while you laugh inside.

Attachments

• DSCF0104.jpg
    DSCF0104.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0105.jpg
    DSCF0105.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF0106.jpg
    DSCF0106.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 67
what's up with the bucket?
is that for hauling up rigging gear?throwline holder?
nice pics,I enjoy reading your posts on a daily bases.
hows that new saddle holding up?3.1
I was thinking of up grading to that or couger.:thumbup:

Bucket is just rope storage. Just laid the line across so people could see a simple way to pull another line into a block.
Really do like the 3.1. Only issue I have with it is the adjustment. Seems I have to cinch everything every time I don the harness. Cougar I buckle in, cinch and buckle the waist and get to work. Nothing big. The Tree Austria seems quite a bit lighter than the Cougar. Quite comfy though.
I like how the suspenders on the harness have the loops on them for quick biner holders and the like. SRT chest harness is already there as well if you just clip into the strap that crosses the chest. Good saddle.
I ran the shat out of that cougar though and it is still wearable. Just getting a tad shabby around the edges. Still good life support, but some fabric is about worn off :lol:

thank you I do vaule your opion.
for a x $100 I should go with the3.1
I'm still rocking the 3dee weaver.
I'm told anythings better::D

Yes Deva, GV is my backyard!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xIwxqbXLrA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back