The Official Work Pictures Thread

Those pipes on the left of the last pic get shoved underneath the rootball with a hoe ram. Then they are captured in an I beam on either end and then you can rig it out. At least that's the way I've always seen it done.

This guy is 84..

EM2ady6.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/24vhnx/this_is_my_friends_84_year_old_grandpa/

Cool on the tree move Jake :thumbup:
No frills removal today here.
du5yvu8y.jpg

3egu8u2e.jpg
pudybyda.jpg
Hey Biz, is that a Laurel Oak? Having some real issues with them here, thought it was Phytopthora, but most have budded back out this spring. Were/are you seeing crown thinning and poor health in them in your area? Our extension agents are clueless.

Yea laurel and yes on a good few thin crowns, fair amount of die back at the tips but as you said leaf growth has been strong this spring.
This was construction damage.
Our extension are pretty good with UF having so many influences.
You loose a ton of bay's over there?

Yea laurel and yes on a good few thin crowns, fair amount of die back at the tips but as you said leaf growth has been strong this spring.
This was construction damage.
Our extension are pretty good with UF having so many influences.
You loose a ton of bay's over there?
No, I haven't seen that here yet but who knows what all this water will bring. We didn't get the rain that Pensacola got - 24 inches in 24 hours - but we've had way more than our share. It is proving to be a great year for mosquitoes!

Those pictures of the tree moving are awesome! Here are some recent ones. The first is from a big beech tree that a big limb broke and was laying on the poor guys roof since January. He is 92 and didn't even know it was on his roof until one of his neighbors told him. Didn't do very much damage luckily just some shingles and the gutter.

Next set are from a crane removal Monday. We had no where to land the brush, barely had enough room for the crane. Most picks of brush were smaller, wood we could take big.

Just upload your pics using the editor attachment button, Jake.

Nice crane work, Mike! :rockon:

Awesome pics all!!

Back working at the big home on 20 acres

Only climbed 2 that I couldnt get lift too, then used homeowners 66ft lift to get other 12 live and blue oaks trimed up/deadwood

guess Im a "Bucket Baby" now :lol:

Dang! That's an intense looking control panel! I'm used to three levers or a pistol grip...

I got to play in an 85. Nice how it swivels and such when you need it. Did 3 trees and barely moved the thing. Got out of the bucket on the back side of the trees to finish them on rope rather than do two more set ups.

DAY 3
image.jpg
An old foundation we found which became a slight but overcome problem.
image.jpg
New trench dug.

image.jpg
On a Big plus, here's the new feeder roots that have developed from the initial root cut a few weeks ago.

Back