The Official Work Pictures Thread

It's a 2000 model, takes a fair bit of TLC to keep it running, mainly feed roller problems, bolts coming loose etc, but I can't complain.

Nice show BlackOak!

You too Maximalist! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful shots -of your extremely dreary and cloudy location. Don't know how you can keep from taking your own life living there. Russians are a rare breed I guess.

Definitely a challenging high target urban environment to work in there Max!

Particularly in the snow!

Nice work and pics mate!

Jomo

You too Maximalist! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful shots -of your extremely dreary and cloudy location. Don't know how you can keep from taking your own life living there. Russians are a rare breed I guess.

Summer in Sct. Petersburg beats the hell out of summers in Florida IMO.

The humidity you guys have almost made me take my own life when I was there.
Floridians are a rare breed I guess.

Houston, TX treated me the same as Florida did you Stig. We get our share of humidity here in MI but TX was just plain torture.

But at least it wasn't full of nasty commies like Sct. Petersburg:lol:

That and the bugs, (mosquitoes, sand gnats, dog flies, deer flies, yellow flies,…….) not to mention the snakes and gators are what keeps the yankees at bay in the summer Stig. I figure it's a fair trade-off!:lol: I guess it's like growing up in cold country, you learn to live with it.

Good picts, Andrey...first I have seen of you around neighborhood houses instead of city buildings.

Oh...sorry to hear about the sex in Russia.:whine:;)

And you with all those kids nonetheless.
I think I just found religion.

Hallelujah brother Stig?

Religion should burn nice n hot!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RF0HhrwIwp0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jomo

Back