The Official Work Pictures Thread

oops, see next post.
attachment.php

heres a few pics from bowleggedgoat. this is his first crane job, that is him (Alec) on the right and me on the left. great tree for training as i could be right there with. he did really well and im pretty sure he had fun too!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cool tandem photo, Jaime!

Looks rather unkempt for a grave site from what I normally see you post.

It was, but an unhealthy tree and weeds for the most part. The adjoining property in the photo is some unrelated person's gardening plot and storage building. You do see such places not being looked after. Often there is no longer any family around to maintain the site, and sometimes they don't even know who is buried there. Ghosts from the past.....

Thanks guys!! I appreciate all the comments! Fred he didn't have a headset on but he thought they were awesome and said he would definitely wear one on our next crane removal.

Cutting down by the river for a friend. He builds foundations and it is where he brings his dirt. Someone is raising bees there as well. Nice area, peaceful and it gets a lot of sun. I thought that you guys might be interested in the greenhouse that sits over a creek and is where they raise wasabi seedlings, a plant similar to horseradish. The seedlings are transplanted and grown the same way, but without the need for the greenhouse. Long history for growing that crop in these parts, and lots of plots in this area of town where there are tributaries and creeks off the river. A pretty big agricultural industry producing it. It requires clean cold water to prosper, the root is the main part that gets consumed. Quite spicy to burning hot, too much and it can blow your mind, but only for a few seconds, the hotness is short lived in your mouth. A few different ways to eat it, and some tourist places sell wasabi ice cream for some peculiar reason.

The dark colored bark tree behind the logs is one of our types of Walnut, the best kind. It's dead standing, and going to flop it tomorrow and see what might be in the log for woodwork.

Digging the excavator from Rutherford in the last photo, Carl said that it is a recent model and almost brand new!!

:lol:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 5.jpg