The Official Work Pictures Thread

Awesome pics, Andrew. Must be kinda weird working right next to a tall building. Heckuva felling cut, looking good!!

I reasoned why Andrew has three thermoses.... before work, during work, and after work. What's in the after work one? :)

I used to bum out over killing perfectly good trees. I don't get bummed very often anymore. So many trees I take down are fine. But people want more lawn, less leaves, more peace of mind, more sun on the pool, etc. Now and again I feel bad about killing a good one. But then I remember, its my job to take trees down. Its like a hitman feeling bad about shooting someone.

Chris, your post reminded...just part of the job.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f0eTISgJ3Io" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A job today not far from my shop. Pretty windy, trees were rocking. Some Pine and Cypress.

Attachments

• saruta1.jpg
    saruta1.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 81
  • saruta2.jpg
    saruta2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 81
  • saruta3.jpg
    saruta3.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 81
  • saruta4.jpg
    saruta4.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 81
  • saruta5.jpg
    saruta5.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 82
  • saruta6.jpg
    saruta6.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 81
Yeah, i really didn't have the option of not working yesterday, or i would have preferred to go home. It wasn't solid wind, however, gusts would come and go.

A good plan, but one of these days where the wind seems multidirectional. The guy I was working with said east wind, but it seemed more out of the west to me. A north wind is what was needed. :lol:

I reasoned why Andrew has three thermoses.... before work, during work, and after work. What's in the after work one? :)
Lunch (10.10. 2013): thermos No. 1 - cepes soup on meat broth, a thermos No. 2 - boiled potatoes with fried red fish, a thermos No. 3 - hot water for tea or coffee preparation... It only lunch... I have four thermoses.

Do you always carry your saw horizontally? That seems kinda awkward and potentially painful!

Cool pics!

Back