The Official Work Pictures Thread

I always associate log poops with fox. I have no idea if that's even right, but that's what I think. I see it enough that appears to be preference of whatever animal(s) does it.

So +5F.

So I'll bite- is there a low temp at which you would choose not to work??:popcorn:

Max, do you spend more time at the fire dept or doing tree work?
However, I'm more of an arborist than a firefighter. My experience with trees is 42 years, and in the fire department - only 36 years) Lately, I've been thinking more and more often that it's time to leave the fire department. Still, sleepless nights make themselves felt. I am already 57 years old, and my time has probably come…

42 years of experience, it shows in your vids! :dude: :drink:

As you are older now, why not stay with the fire dept for the pension and benefits? And isn't the fire Department far easier on the body than treework?

In our fire service, retirement comes at the age of 45. So, I have been retired for 12 years, but I still continue to work. Probably out of habit) It is much more pleasant to work with trees. Nature, fresh air and no need to work at night) 8ec94d94-309c-42c3-945c-b3338f0fbdc6.jpeg The fire station where I worked in 1987-2011 got into the frame. Now there is a museum of fire protection.

Last edited:
Back