The Official Work Pictures Thread

Great looking machine!

I've never spent much time around forwarders but when I had occasion to look closely at one, was very impressed with the burliness and beefiness.

Firefighters being tree guys in their free time is a popular thing here in USA, too.

The ones I know of aren't highly skilled like you though, they are mostly low ball hacks.
. I know several firefighters here in St. Petersburg who are trying to work with trees. I wouldn't say they do it professionally. I've been working with trees since I was 16, and in the fire department since I was 21. Sometimes I get lonely and bored alone in a tree, and I go to work for the fire brigade. A2B744CE-7751-4F17-A06B-643AF5442446.jpeg There are three wonders on earth that you can look at endlessly - how fire burns, how water flows and... how others work. In the fire station, these three options can be seen at once in one place!)

Last edited:
Well, it turned out last friday was not my last day with my logging gal.

She showed up today and said, she would really like to apprentice with me.

Her mom will babysit her 3 year old daughter when we go south to Møn next summer.
She'll take a one year period with me, then maybe go somewhere else.
New thing, the apprenticeship can now be divided up in 3 parts.
Makes it easier for small businesses, that they don't have to look 3 years ahead.

I promise you with her talent and willingness to work, after a year with me, she'll outlog EVERYBODY at the Forestry school.

Both I and the guys who are subbing for me, enjoyed working with her, they both thought it was great that I have taken her on.

@Maximalist , given that you are a firefighter, are you also a good cook?

And just curious if you folks are aware of Islam Makachev's big UFC win last weekend, taking the 155 lbs championship?

And are there many full time pro tree services in your area?

@Maximalist , given that you are a firefighter, are you also a good cook?

And just curious if you folks are aware of Islam Makachev's big UFC win last weekend, taking the 155 lbs championship?

And are there many full time pro tree services in your area?
I like to cook delicious food.
Probably the majority of men in Russia watched this fight live. We have quite a few professional tree services. There is definitely competition in this service sector.

Last edited:
Back