The Official Work Pictures Thread

Nah mate, I put it in neutral and pushed it, needed to get my gear there, but conscious of my carbon footprint lol 😆
Isuzu DMax, 3litre, diesel manual, upgraded suspension. Tray is 6x8.5 ft
Cottage used to be a Methodist Sunday school, old graveyard out back, church building is long gone. Yes 1830 ish, ish. Village was founded in 1821.

Nah mate, I put it in neutral and pushed it, needed to get my gear there, but conscious of my carbon footprint lol 😆
There is this amazing old technology called a wheel barrel. It makes handling heavy loads over short distances very easy and is incredibly carbon neutral buy it once and have it for decades maybe even pass it down to your grandkids. Exceptionally low maintenance overhead on an annualized basis. Pure genius of a tool! 😉

It's never pleasant, more nervevracking. A single flying dead bit, a twig catching an other, or a riccocheting stub, and BAM
BAM is unpleasant. A few days ago, a small piece ,,of cheese,, flew towards a residential building and broke the glass in an apartment on the second floor. I was lucky that it was ordinary glass (not double-glazed windows). I had to buy new glass and repair the window.

Last edited:
Back