The Official Work Pictures Thread

You didn't guess! :) Today was +1*С and dripping fine rain.

Same here in Oslo area. Been minus 8c I reckon for an average over the last three weeks. Last couple of days it has warmed up and sleet today.

I don’t mind it too bad when it’s really cold as it is dry. The snow just blows off. Today I was quite wet.

Same here in Oslo area. Been minus 8c I reckon for an average over the last three weeks. Last couple of days it has warmed up and sleet today.

I don’t mind it too bad when it’s really cold as it is dry. The snow just blows off. Today I was quite wet.
From St. Petersburg to Oslo is only 1000 km, by the way, these cities are located almost at the same latitude, and therefore the weather can be identical.

A0D70156-2FBD-47FF-B2BD-4949F0FC9626.jpeg
Cool work on those trees! Show us how they look after they branch/leaf out again.
Are those Elms?
These are poplars. With elms, such options are unacceptable.

I can only imagine the comments if Daniel had posted a pic like that.

Maximalist, you are one with the cold :dude: :drink: 8)

What is summer weather there like, does it get hot or no so much?

Finished off this little tulip poplar today. Tucked in a triangle of house, primaries and service drop plus pretty decayed in the top 20' of stem wood. Kind of a pain in the arse.

Flipped chunks so they would roll off the steep bank down to the road and hopefully not go too far. Then flopped the last 40ish feet of stick. Used a piece of 3/4 rope with some wraps on the stump to slow the roll so she didn't make it over the barricade.
KIMG0434.JPG

Back