The Official Work Pictures Thread

So, they're little depressions in the sand like what a dry beach looks like after tons of foot prints, and in each is where a fish nest is? Or is it a log with waves bending the light into that pattern?

We call them bream beds in GA.

Spawning-Bream-Beds-e1519843542112.jpg

That one picture looks like you are riding the log down!! Great shots.

That last picture is an optical collusion! Took me a minute to cipher it.

High scale...great old school shot of the Three Musketeers at that big redwood...monster tree.

Then give someone who doesn’t revel in their ignorance the goddam phone so they can do it.

Go to the photo, press on it, a box with an arrow appears, press on it.
It’ll give you an option saying ‘Mail’

Err, that’s it.

Actually, that is how I usually do.
Get one of the youngsters to help me.

Thanks for the tip.

I don't "revel" in my ignorance, it actually pisses me off.

It is like 30 years ago, there wasn't a motorcycle engine, I couldn't repair.
Now you need to hook them up to a computer to do it, which leaves me lost at sea.

Nice to see the old Hobbs is still kicking ass:)

That was yet another fine Treehouse thing; getting a Hobbs from Denmark to you.

Thanks - all the face cuts had to be carefully thrown to one side as the roof was super fragile & the slope down to it steep.

Thanks Burnham - I think :/:

As for the Hobbs Stig. It earns it's keep on a regular basis - It gets worked hard as it should :)

Thanks - all the face cuts had to be carefully thrown to one side as the roof was super fragile & the slope down to it steep.

Thanks Burnham - I think :/:

As for the Hobbs Stig. It earns it's keep on a regular basis - It gets worked hard as it should :)

Ah, Pete...friends must give a good ribbing whenever the chance arises :).

Actually I believe I was about your age when I really began to hit my stride at working aloft. It takes some many years to really refine your skills, did me anyway, and between 40 and 50something I was still really strong. Those were some of my best years as a climber. I see the same in you, and in many of our peers.

The only thing I was better at as a younger climber was picking cones. I was lighter and more flexible, plenty of stamina; it's not as technically challenging as much of what came later for me, and perhaps more than anything, I was pretty fearless (read not as wise as I came to be :D).

Last edited:
Back