The Official Work Pictures Thread

5C4A8C1D-F703-4F91-BAF4-DF883DB5F48B.jpg
Tried out a new toy yesterday. Today I?m back to the HH but trying out the onyx saddle. The ZZ was cool for what I was doing yesterday but not for today?s first tree. I?m really liking the saddle though. I think I?ll need suspenders to carry a bigger saw. Seems to slide down a bit.

Perhaps all the leads were over the backyard and it needed to be lightened up to pull.

Hard to tell sitting on my throne here.

Two reasons. It was to wide to drop and stay in our ROW which basically was the edge of that mud path. Not created by my crew by the way. We’re sent in after the fact for the trees the other crews deem to hard to do. The other reason is because it was really like five trees since it had included bark all the way into my stump cut. It never would’ve held together to follow a notch no matter how many binders you put on it. It had a decent spread to it. Also a pool and other structures just out of the picture to the right. It wasn’t a bad climb. Just had a lot of rigging to do that wasn’t really complicated, just repetitive. I’ve got more of the same stuff to do tomorrow. If only the picture could show everything.

:beer:

Also I’m really liking that New Tribe Onyx. Sure is comfy. Snugged up the waist belt and it did fine with the 461 hanging off me. Now I just need to get used to the slight difference in the tool loops.

giphy.gif

We started falling doug fir today in nasty wet snow.
As in NASTY wet snow.
Later it started raining.
By 1 PM we had enough and went home.

P1060043.JPG P1060044.JPG P1060053.JPG P1060028.JPG P1060029.JPG P1060031.JPG

Part of the crew didn't mind the snow.
In fact they loved it.
I'll put a few more pictures in the dog thread. P1060039.JPG

Alex (my son) and I are still working on the Mayor's trees. Here are some pieces we rigged today by the house and pool. First clip is a 20 foot poplar top we swung to an oak that we eventually have to take down...using it to rig off of right now.

Couldn't let the top run much at all but the chunks he did a good job of putting them where we didn't have to hump them out of the back yard.

The camera was mounted on a small tripod to my crossed lanyard, about waist level...kind of a strange position but best I could work out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eTGOB3VkGr8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back