The Official Work Pictures Thread

Today's job trimming 1 pine remove branches over roof, deadwood, 3 fragrance cedars , same, 2 sycamores, 2 magnolia's...will be back friday to finish 1 70ft pecan with branches over roof as well, 2 fruitless mulberrys and some tree I dont know what it is.

Whats cool about this place, its where I got married...good memories

Its on about 50 acres

This pine had some massive branches....didnt get any pics of cedars, just to busy

Taking out Pecan limbs over roof, rigged down with 1.5 omni/loopie slingy thingy with 1/2 stable braid...great light combo for small/ med. stuff. :thumbup:

Got a great tie in point, nice in high, puts me in a good position for branches to be rigged

Workin it!...used my new MS150 to remove limbs, worked very good and VERY light on the saddle..;)

The branch at the top of the screen is why they had me come out...snapped and just missed roof but hit porch...on my way over next to clean cut it

A few deadwood, could just bomb it!

Some nice shots :)

Ours was ugly today... Storm throw grey pine :P
Little root ball action. We yarded most the tree out of the brush line today. The HO wants to keep as much screen as possible to a road and neighbours. 066 worked the main portion of the trunk. 046 with a 32 and me walking the leaders did most the rest I could get done today. most the tree was 4 feet above any ground and boulders in places. Some places head level. Tangled mess.

IMG_20130816_103635.jpg IMG_20130816_103651.jpg IMG_20130816_105102.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRBgKH4RT-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is what I love about the Wraptor, being able to come down and clean up then just ride right back up to where I left off. Notice Im riding the rigging line but my HH is running up my climb line to back it up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kK1zNU3McD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heres "Smooth hands Robby" doing his thing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TkOFKP-vIu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heres our clean up crew, love that cone head. FWIW the blades on the chipper are hammered, usually chips better .

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3s6eLnTnQac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back