The Official Work Pictures Thread

Lookin at home up there Ryan. I hate working around primaries myself.
I like jobs like that Joel :thumbup:
Ryan, Terry or Gerry told me once, "Chips on the floor is money in the door". Wives seem to grasp it.

Some of you may remember it from a few years ago, I had fixed leaks and rebuilt cylinders and had it on loan for a spell.
devyjyge.jpg

u3yne2ys.jpg

Forks still in like new condition.
May just be the best 2500 bucks I have ever spent to date.

eucs before.

Some before pics of 4 euc removals.
The new owners had the painting, stucco, and roofs done and then they want the trees removed.
Jeff,, rs1.jpg rs3.jpg rs4.jpg rs.jpg

That old new Holland is a top notch machine. The center of gravity is so low Ive seen and done things with that model that would flip any other.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg Fun lil wreck we did today. I was surprised, it was an easy day. I was a bit worried as my regular crane guy didnt want to tackle it so we had somebody new, all went smooth...

Interesting side note; this was the first tree ever that I maxed out my Sidewinder, still had enough line but it was all out. Glad it wasnt bigger!

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg more

Thats some monster wood there Paul! Nice work!

Few from Friday and today. Spent the past 3 days taking out 3 big crispy dead oaks. I would slim them up and then drop the rest. Some fun trees overall, had room to drop some big pieces and rig some big ones as well. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375742689.582524.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375742713.787562.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375742730.831480.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375742745.704015.jpg

Nice job, Paul. Pita to tackle a big one with a new guy though, glad it went smooth. How come the regular guy bowed out? What size was this crane? How'd they get that log off the trailer? Was that going to the dump or was it gonna be milled or maybe, gulp, firewood?

Man, you guys have some PIGS back east. I don't think I've ever even SEEN broad limb pigs like that before in my life. Unless a Black Cottonpig counts. But those are hardwoods. Man, your firewood guys must be in heaven. Forget that--those pictures of Kentucky are as close to heaven as anywhere on earth I've ever seen. Such beautiful country.

My usual crane guy has a 17 ton so was scared of the big wood. We used a 35 and man what a difference!! Huge pics, we closed off the road and rolled with it.

That log on the trailer we lifted up one end with the Knuckle boom and drove out form under it. I was worried about side loading the boom but nothing broke:/:

Yup that tree was a tad comprimised , I will try to find the picture I took when I did the bid, Large vertical cracks running up the stem with fruiting bodies all around. Robby my ground man was sketched out because as we were making picks he could see the root plate moving. I have no idea how it hadnt blown over yet as it was BIG.

All in all good day, we were done by 2 for $4K and paid the crane $650

Back