The Official Work Pictures Thread

OSHA will love you Willie. Line on roof worker.
Lady asked if I could save this one too...
7a821df3c0f514e90906e361523537b0.jpg

Tight one Gary, yep, BOTS here laying the stick down across the driveway - padding logs as to not leave a mark. Keys to this job are not to damage ANY understory trees / surrounding trees / fence / and no marks on driveway. So far so good - the team will be pulling out the rest of the wood today. 4 trees total.
IMG_4521.jpg

I bid this poplar and a similarly leaning sweet gum nearly a year ago. The customer called the other day and said they were ready to proceed with getting them down. No way I'd sleep in that mobile home on a windy night...

Been skipping back through this thread and this caught my eye. Nasty!
It's that old conundrum of go higher to top out a smaller piece, but poplar is so snappy that it gives you the heebies.

Treesmith: Wow, better you than me, brother. Like that overhead tie-in though. That's gotta minimize the nerviness a bit. Good job.

Brian: Incredible shots. The three of you have more talent in your little fingers that most outfits have in their whole company.

Pretty tight pine takedown this morning. Had to lift a few limbs that were over the house but it all went really smooth. It was a great day on the riverbank. We felled a laurel oak on the other side of the house that had a white squirrel in it that rode the tree all the way to the ground but seemed to be fine. That's a feeling I never want to experience.
P2260580.jpg P2260588.jpg P2260590.jpg

Back