The Official Work Pictures Thread

Why did you chamfer the stump, to make it nice for custy?

Kind of a comfy work platform for big chunks IMO. Big pitchy chunks. But buckets scare the heck out of me. I look at all the moving and unmoving parts like I do when on a carnival ride...and I hope the altec factory guys don't look like the carny guys : /

Now that's a beautiful hinge. I felt like I could see the sun shining through it.

Man, that Tachyon looks crazy running through the zig-zag. It's cool to see all the little fibers pealing off of it. It's weird... you'd think that the ropes would bleed-away into nothing, but they never do. They never even get a hair skinnier. Man, you've got an amazing camera. What are those pics off, an iphone or some equivalent?

Fat Pine. Nice job.

Nice pics August!

yesterday I dropped some dead pines in a backyard

2BmI7CBh.jpg

Rich, yes they do...;)...no pics of tops going over for me, rats, but I had to chunk em down to make them fit in limited DZ

Me and Bixler were just talking about, before beetle kill, you only climbed a few here and there for removals, mabey a couple a month...now you could do as many as you can handle in a day...its crazy!!

...you've been killing it on a daily basis

Not anymore, Scott. That was the cream. Now we've got $23,000 of Fir and Maple pruning to do to atone for our killing sins. I actually love doing it, I just don't think that they make good pics.

I bid this poplar and a similarly leaning sweet gum nearly a year ago. The customer called the other day and said they were ready to proceed with getting them down. No way I'd sleep in that mobile home on a windy night...

Nice, Scott. You guys get so many pines.

Thanks Reg!

We do em almost everyday!...got 3 down today but just felling though

So, when there's nothing underneath, you just strip them on the way up ? Are you tied in once or twice ?

Yep, just bomb em down.....you cant see it in the pics but the driveway was just a bit under the pines, HO just had it sealed :|: we used about 6 to 8 pieces of plywood

Reg, I tie in twice when I get to the branches, I throw my CE lanyard over a branch above me...it takes a little longer but i like the 2 TIP for safety.....chunking down a spar I choke my CE lanyard around trunk as I go down

Just a wee bit of lean there! They could've had a triple wide very easily with a good blow from the right direction. Cool pics.

Awesome shots Scott, great timing and great looking work as usual.

Oh I could've... But...
Seriously Gary, crazy.
Hard to make out but there's a climber in the tree as well

Back