The Official Random Video Thread!

Tweaker be tweakin'... Police footage. Intense.

I love how they blur the daughter's face in the video, but use her in the Thumbnail picture, as of she's the meth addict lmao such idiocy.

Last edited:
One of our local officers had a gtg and we all were sitting around a burn pit with him, his wife and several other local officers. The one thing they said (and agreed with each other) was a dead give away when pulling over a vehicle. If you spy rocks in the car. Not drug rocks. Regular rocks like in the soil rocks. Seems meth heads collect rocks. Told us one time, he was pretty sure the folks in the car were amped up, asked to search the vehicle but had not seen any rocks. Opens trunk...... Rocks. Tested positive for meth. Who knew.

I'll have to go through those later, and download the good ones. Got excited when I saw Comfotably Numb, but it was the second solo(of course). It's a little known fact that the first solo is far superior to the second :^D

Not the first solo, but I like her approach better there. The first solo's pretty short. I guess it wouldn't really make sense to make a separate video. Clearly the solution is for her to arrange a full instrumental cover of Comfortably Numb so it's all incorporated :^D

I was looking through my folder of gifs and short videos, and ran across this. This video's waaay too short, and I know nothing about it. Aside from the girl being exceptionally cute, I really like her mellow take on Black Magic Woman. I'd love to have an album of her playing with that laid back style.

View attachment 138385
I did a reverse search on Google and found what you're looking for, @lxskllr.

Her name is Larissa Livier and she has a YouTube channel. You're welcome! =-D

This is really fascinating. Ruhi Cenet goes balls deep into some crazy places. His channel recently lost the majority of his excellent videos, and he moved to a new channel. Not sure what's going on. He actually just posted a new video an hour ago and then immediately took it down. Kind of weird. Great documentarian, though.

This shows a witch doctor exorcising a demon from an infertile woman in hopes that she might get pregnant. It shows the entire process. A lot of substances involved. Pure quackery, but in Tanzania the witch doctors are respected more than the actual doctors since modern medicine is so unavailable to the general populous. It's a short watch. Give it a look-see. You'll be more cultured once you finish. =-D

Back