The Official Random Video Thread!

The wraptor was developed by a member here, and i buy stuff that members developed. I just can't afford one :lol:

There's a good article here, I can read it because of an ad on I have but there's a free subscription.

Scientists, including Dr Phil Wilkes from Kew’s West Sussex garden Wakehurst, says they are growing at a similar rate to their US counterparts. What’s astonishing is that there are an estimated 500,000 Sequoiadendron giganteum trees growing in the UK, compared to just 80,000 in California.

Derbyshire-based Bluebell Nursery and Arboretum’s Jason Grundy says their stock, grown from seed, sells out every year.

I quickly figured out how to solve this puzzle before the reveal and I think most arborists/tree climbers who have experience with rings will intuitively understand how to solve it as well.

That's fine, but I say snip! It's like the Gordian knot, Alex just hacked it in half... good for you Knoto, but I make my living with a saw, therefor everything is a cut to me. Sorry about your ring, sorry about your stick, sorry about your puzzles and me not playing by the rules...

Back