The Official Random Video Thread!

Here ya go Butch ... bring back memories?

EXCEPT, the pilot would be standing on the roof with you! "The times they are a changin'"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WC8U5_4lo2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Definitely crossed over to the Dark Side: :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ActJTRaFezI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess you really gotta be careful not to get something pinched twixt the codpiece and thigh guard! :\:

Stephen found the link ... credit where credit is due ... thanks :thumbup:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fk014uAXV7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, that was radical. As someone who works at height, I know I couldn't do any of that, no way.

There was gorilla strength in several of those scenes.

I would guess that less than 1% of the population can do it.

I would guess that less than 1% of the population can do a 2 handed one.

Here's a ride you'll never see in the States.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SdEd2iDdCiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is officially the craziest show I've ever seen, and the tree climber (at the start) didn't help matters.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lj2_lT9hglE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How 'bout that climber? I like how he freeclimbs and doesn't use a lanyard. That's just how I started out, lawdy. I like his scabbardless handsaw!

I wish I knew how to make an animated gif outta it.

Lordy, they have a 1200 ton mobile crane! Check out the crane expo at 13:40...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KPtHOu7dQ-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There is still some hope for disciplined American performance art, even after watching some of the Grammy acts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TPwH2fI-CFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back