The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I don’t remember him, and a member search doesn’t come up with anything.
Any mention of gipsies, travellers or whatever always bring a degree of drama to any discussion.
It was a while ago, he came to TW to get a break from having to defend himself so much.

Not a bad bloke as far as I was concerned. Then another member there was complaining about them all the time, and ended up moving to Queensland and got friendly with Eric so Roller came here.
He was here for a while then just stopped posting. (Around 2009 I think. Time sure goes fast.)

A lot of old members were removed from the members list with a forum update a while back, and Arbtalk doesn't seem to have a members list now.

That is so badass. Obviously, that salt truck is running on a Windows Operating System (Windows OS).

What's the keyboard shortcut for a reboot for Linux, @lxskllr

One website says that it's Alt + PrtSC + O = Shutdown System Immediately and that Alt + PrtSc + B = Reboot System Immediately. Is that accurate?

We don't have time to discuss Apple's command keys because Apple is lame.

That is so badass. Obviously, that salt truck is running on a Windows Operating System (Windows OS).

What's the keyboard shortcut for a reboot for Linux, @lxskllr

One website says that it's Alt + PrtSC + O = Shutdown System Immediately and that Alt + PrtSc + B = Reboot System Immediately. Is that accurate?

We don't have time to discuss Apple's command keys because Apple is lame.
This is probably what you want...

It isn't something I'm fluid with. I have to look it up every time things get weird, and I have to do everything from the keyboard. That very seldom happens.

Back