The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

That time my buddy said "now go park my truck"

this is what I get for borrowing a crane from a friend, dont worry you only need to use 3 sticks to drive it
1696902492798.png

7 levers and not a single label on any of them. I like it! (y)
It looks like the labels are on the yellow frame, on each side of the levers' panel. The rubber plate should be held under the steel sides, not over and flopping all around, hiding them.

It looks like the labels are on the yellow frame, on each side of the levers' panel. The rubber plate should be held under the steel sides, not over and flopping all around, hiding them.
correct!

basically just a 6 speed, with a 4 speed range box, reversing box, 2 or 3 for PTO/hydraulics and one or two for 4wd, couldnt tell ya whats what other than the main 6 speed and the PTO on/off

This video made me realize I haven’t scared my wife recently. She used to get it every couple days but it’s been a while.

When I used to scare our kids they would usually cry but make no funny sounds or screams so I backed off quite a bit.

Just in case you think I’m a bully, I get mine from my wife and 2 oldest.

This video made me realize I haven’t scared my wife recently. She used to get it every couple days but it’s been a while.

When I used to scare our kids they would usually cry but make no funny sounds or screams so I backed off quite a bit.

Just in case you think I’m a bully, I get mine from my wife and 2 oldest.
I've scared my friend many times and many time's she pissed herself
I never tried to scare her she's just jumpy.

Back