The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Well, it's not really appropriate for a jokes and funny etc. thread...but I'll note that Tecumseh Sherman was not able to "destroy" the South, much as he tried in his March to the Sea.

I rather doubt Gary's single excavator will succeed :D.

I'm not wanting to throw heavy stuff here...just a thought that came to me, with a smile.

Have a customer that used to be a lineman until he lost both hands in some 7,200, not much he can’t do with hooks, except turn a door noob. Had to put a paddle handle on the shop door so he’d stop kicking it, lol. The helper boy asked him if he could open a beer can and he said sure. I looked at the boy and said what’s the point, he can’t hold his liquor. We both had a good laugh. Helper boy didn’t think it was funny. Asked me why I had to be such an asshole. lmao

1635179724-20211025.png

That's where his arms went!

edit:
I used to marvel over Sthl's 880 page. I don't know what it says now, but they used to "recommend" a 16" bar with it. WTF?! That thing could kick back, cut off your arm, and get back in the cut without skipping a beat :^D

That's where his arms went!

edit:
I used to marvel over Sthl's 880 page. I don't know what it says now, but they used to "recommend" a 16" bar with it. WTF?! That thing could kick back, cut off your arm, and get back in the cut without skipping a beat :^D
Couldn't it be the same length of the saw or about, just to ease the packaging and shipping ?

I thought pro saws were pretty much made to order. The dealer gets powerheads and fits whatever bar the customer wants. Dunno. That's how it worked with my two Stihls. Told them what I wanted, and they assembled it.

Back