The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Ha! That’s gotta be pretty satisfying when chunks of wood are flying around from throwing axes :)
It is! At first you're happy just hitting the target and sticking an axe. Then a fleeting sadness when your new target cracks. Then the inner viking comes ALIVE with a blood lust to destroy and conquer, delighting in the carnage left by your mighty axe throw at distance. You run around changing target rounds, switching throwing hands, envisioning the kill that was the poor soul of a home invader, and stand victorious over the slain. Or thats how I envision myself. Disclaimer: beer may have been involved.

image.gif

I'll third that!

I soooo wish the social distancing rule will never go away.

Lack of traffic, abundance of parking. Clearer air. Quieter. Com0ared to our normal tourist season, it was nice. Except for the kiddos. They are still suffering for it.

“I soooo wish the social distancing rule will never go away.”

People that know me have been practicing social distancing with me for the last forty years, not that I encourage it. ;) Life is good.

Re-open the Country as seen by the AMA. The American Medical Association debated whether the country should be re-opened. Here are the results by medical specialty:
The Allergists were in favor of scratching it,
but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it,
but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception,
while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!"
Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!”
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness,
while the Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to cut it out
and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow.
The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would
"put a whole new face on the matter.”
The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward,
but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
Anesthesiologists thought it was a gas,
and those lofty Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington.

Back